Engineered for Growth….Rolla, Missouri Region.
The Rolla region makes an impact on the lives of millions every day. This centrally located region is home to Missouri University of Science and Technology (MST) - one of the top five public engineering schools in the nation - and the U.S. Army's School of Engineering.
What's going on here? Advanced technology companies developing and producing:
- Minute glass spheres to enhance liver cancer treatment and heal troublesome wounds
- Coatings that allow cell phones to be smaller and still provide static-free communication
- A process to convert nuclear waste into a safe-to-store glass product
- Software systems that improve productivity of the manufacturing process
- Technology to detect explosives and safeguard the lives of military personnel
Strategically positioned along Interstate 44, this Midwestern location offers:
- Ease of access by highway and freight rail
- Central Time Zone
- Workforce with diverse skill sets
- Below national average utility rates
- Low cost of doing business
- Pro-business government environment
You're in good company: Rolla region's newest technology start-ups
PINE, LLC is an advanced manufacturing system solution provider, focusing on software and consulting services in rapid prototyping and rapid manufacturing. The company broke ground on their new facility in St. James this May.
ESDMC TECHNLOGY is a high tech start-up founded by ESD-CHINA (the leading ESD solution provider in China). The company develops and sells instruments, modules and service to the high voltage application and electromagnetic compatibility industry. A portion of the incubator building in Rolla's High-Point business park is the new home for this company.